UK & Rest of World
*Please note that our UK return policy has been changed.
VARLEY will gladly offer a full refund on online orders returned within 21 days from receipt of goods. At this time we do not offer direct exchanges. If you're looking to exchange for a different size, color, or style - please place a new order.
Sale items however are considered final sale and are unable to be returned for a refund or credit.
Should you wish to return items please following the below steps:
Step 1 – Check for the following:
- You ordered from www.varley.store
- Item(s) have not been worn or used and all original tags are attached.
- Swimwear garments have the hygiene strip in original placement.
Step 2 – Contact VARLEY
Email email@example.com for all UK & ROW Returns. Please be sure to provide your order details including order number and items to be returned or exchanged. A VARLEY customer care representative will then email you a VARLEY Returns/Exchange Form.
- Upon receiving the Returns and Exchanges form you will have 10 days to pack and ship items to be returned back to the VARLEY warehouse. The ship to address will be provided on the RA form. If the order has not been received after the 10 day window the return will be cancelled and you will have to request another form.
- Varley will take no responsibility for items lost in transit and for this reason using a shipping service that provides tracking information is always recommended.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable and the customer is responsible for the cost of the return shipping.
- Refunds are credited to the original card or Paypal account that the customer paid with.
- VARLEY will allow all items per order to be returned once. Items after first return or exchange are then considered final sale.
- Varley takes great pride in the production of our items however damages do occur from time to time, should you receive an item that is faulty we will gladly replace or refund the items, subject to availability.
- Faulty items can only be returned to the Varley online store if they were purchased from the online store.
Garments purchased through any other retailer must be returned to them.
- Should you receive a faulty item, please be sure to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gift Cards are sent via email and are an online voucher redeemable on www.varley.store, only. Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Gift cards cannot be refunded.
All discounts will be prorated amongst the total number of items purchased in the event of a return.